BritCham Vietnam is a chamber holding seats for UK and Vietnam businesses across various sectors, boasts more than 500 members. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and approachability. As BritCham is running under the "collaborate for durable growth" philosophy, our main objective is to promote members' business interests in Vietnam.
BritCham currently offering a membership programme so you'll be connected to gain competitive advantages among sectoral pioneers through various business and social events.
A benefits package of membership would include:
· Visibility on your posts through our communication channels and sponsoring events.
· Network with business leaders & partner through our social and charity events with the discounted rates in BritCham's events or Co-Hosted events.
· Growth with insight information from our seminars, luncheons, and workshop as well as our weekly e-newsletter.
· Discount with a wide range of discounts from our partners (including hotels, resorts, restaurants, and retailers) by using BritCham Membership Card.
· Advocacy with the advantage of our strong links with the British Embassy, DIT, and British Council as well as other chambers, VBF (Vietnam Business Forum), and city authority.
Available Membership Packages:
· Corporate membership: for larger companies with higher level of engagement and number of persons intend to join BritCham network. You'll be joining in a group of sectoral leading companies as pioneers, working closely with VBF and DIT to come up with promising strategic plans through BCAC activities.
· SME/Individual membership is ideal for small-medium businesses and individuals who wish to expand connections and boost brand awareness. Individual memberships are listed as independents and cannot represent a registered company.
· UK Alumni is exclusively designed for returning Vietnamese who graduated univesity in the UK, or hold a diploma or degree by certified UK educational institution.
For further information or to understand which package is best for you, please drop your enquiries to email@example.com (HCMC office) or Mr. Khang at Khang.Nguyen@britchamvn.com (Hanoi office)
Ordinary Corporate- British companies or those with substantial British ties with a presence in Vietnam
Fee: 15,000,000 VND/year with registration for up to 3 representatives.
Additional member fee is 1,100,000 VND/extra representative.
Ordinary Corporate Members: companies in good standing which are British or which can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Board that they have substantial British ties, and which have a legal presence in Vietnam in a form permitted by the laws of Vietnam
ORDINARY SME - Small/Medium British companies or startups with a presence in Vietnam.
Fee: VND 9,000,000/year with registration for 2 representatives.